• 1 LB ground turkey meat
• 1/2 small white onion minced
• 1 tablespoon minced parsley
• 1/8 tsp worcestershire sauce
• salt & pepper to taste
(These may be seared on a cook top stove or grilled.)
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Scoop out a tablespoon of turkey mixture and rollin to a ball and press into a patty.
2. Heat a skillet to medium high heat. Drizzle 2 tablespoon of olive oil into pan and when pan is hot sear the turkey burgers for approximately 1-2 minutes per side.
3. Remove from heat and place on Pasta Chips. Finish by adding a favorite sauce or condiment. We like chopped roasted peppers or caramelized onions with fresh seasonal herbs. The Pastabillities are endless.