• 1 pound mini macaroni
• 2 cups of milk; 1/4-cup flour
• 8 table spoon butter (6 tablespoon for sauce. 2 tablespoon for Pasta Chip crust mix)
• 4 cups extra sharp cheddar cheese; 2 cups Parmesan cheese (1 3/4 cups for filling & 1/4 cup for finishing)
• 1/2-teaspoon white pepper
• 5-ounce bag of Alfredo Pasta Chips or use your favorite flavor. Reserve 12 Pasta Chips for finishing the topping (enjoy any extra chips with your Mac and Cheese)
Mix 2 ounces (30 chips) of Alfredo Pasta Chips & 2 tablespoon melted butter in small food processor until finely crumbled. Remove crumbs and scoop 2 tablespoons into each of the 6 ramekins. Press into bottom and side edges of the ramekin.
Salt a large pot of boiling water. Add macaroni and cook according to directions on the package, about 8 minutes. Drain well.
Heat milk in a small saucepan, do not boil milk. Melt 6 tablespoons of butter in a large pot and add the flour. Cook over low heat for 2 minutes, using a whisk to stir. While whisking, add the hot milk and cook for 2 minutes, until thickened and smooth. Remove from heat and add the cheddar and Parmesan cheese, 1-tablespoon salt and white pepper. Add in the macaroni and mix well. Divide the filling into the 8 ramekins. Sprinkle leftover crust evenly over individual macaroni.
Place ramekins on baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 12 minutes. Remove from oven. Place 2 Pasta Chips on top and sprinkle remaining Parmesan. Return back in oven for 3 minutes or until cheese has melted. Remove and serve warm. Optional, Let cool slightly, remove from ramekin and carefully place on a serving platter. Mac and Cheese mixture generously fills 6 ramekins.